Prepositions are words that connect nouns, showing a relationship. This can be for position / location, time or purpose (with some other uses, too). These are my currently uploaded lessons and exercises for prepositions:
- Where are prepositions placed in English sentences?
- At, in and on: prepositions of time and place
- Mixed Prepositions Exercise: time and place with at, in and on
- For, since and go: prepositions for time – with an exercise
- At the end vs In the End – basic differences between at and in
- On Display vs In a Display – the differences between on and in.
- On foot vs By foot – the differences between these sayings, considering preposition conflicts in general
- What are the differences between ‘from’, ‘out of’ and ‘among’?
- Why we say “make a change to it” but “change it” – answering how verbs interact with objects and prepositions.