Want to know what happens after subject-verb-object? Unsure about where to place your adverbs? Troubled by the order of adjectives? Eager to move sentence components confidently?
This is the book for you.
A solid foundation in word order and sentence structure for the English language, Word Order in English Sentences can be used both for reference and as a full self-study guide. From subject-verb-order rules through to the many considerations of adverbial phrases, prepositions and complex sentences, with exercises in between, this grammar guide contains everything you need for a strong understanding of how sentences are put together.
The book is available in PDF form below, or in print from Amazon. The full contents include:
- Basic sentence structure (subject-verb-object and beyond)
- Question forms
- Negative forms
- Verb phrases (now including phrasal verbs, transitives and intransitives, and combinations of verbs)
- Noun phrases (now including compound nouns, noun complements and embedded questions as noun phrases)
- Adjectives (now including adjectives in unusual positions)
- Sentences with multiple clauses (including simple, complex and compound sentences)
If you purchase the book here, you will receive a link to download the book in your receipt.
I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the book for any reason.